Friday 29 April 2011

Day 38

Asparagus and Scallops


Dinner of little scallops over asparagus and leeks after a left over lunch of carbonara and red sunchips, a very quick and easy day of cooking.


Liz and I watched the tourist with the rest of our street while eating, unfortunately publix didn't have big scallops so we had to settle for a few extra big ones, but this recipe is DELICIOUS!


I also wanted to try the salad with artichokes and grapefruit tonight before Liz's family gets here and she leaves Gainesville forever (*SADFACE!*) but publix also didn't have any artichokes so I will have to try Fresh Market tomorrow.


This morning practice was at the very early time of 5am...I must say nap time was epic today, insofar as I woke up forgetting that I had already been to morning practice and almost went again!...5am, as it is tomorrow aswell is a little foreign to the body at the moment so bed calls,  hopefully salad tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment