Tuesday 5 April 2011

Day 16

Appetizer Dinner


Dad is on his way to Gainesville and Honey and Banana Bread (p245) has been doughed, risen and baked.  I picked up my scooter from the shop and went in to see the coaches...but the best part of the day, dinner...chips (a hint of lime tostitos) and Liz's home made salsa, baked brie with tomato and pesto filling with apples, grapes and reduced balsamic vinegar, and a couple of honey and banana bread rolls! 


Biggest food coma I have ever had...so satisfied!


This morning was the first swim session I have done in a while where I actually felt like an athlete...I know it might not stick all week but at least I felt good for 2hours! 


Baked Brie
Unfortunately we might have left the brie in the oven too long so it started leaking, this didn't alter the taste and it was absolutely fabulous, so sophisticated...I know this wasn't a Jamie but baked brie is one of my favorites that Liz and I always share when we go to Jones for evening meal. Everyday is a Brie Day, we might have to make it a weekly ritual.


Honey and Banana Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment