Thursday 14 April 2011

Day 24

Ben and Bok Choy
Dinner yesterday at Subway with Kori after a long day of training again meant no cooking again. I miss cooking when I don't do it but sometimes I just don't have time to go to Publix or get food ready...but I did make a fabulous tomato and basil omelet for breakfast with some leftover cheese...Delicious!

Today however, after getting my hair trimmed, much needed, I made steak over bok choy for Ben and I for dinner. He had been feeling tired and exhausted (as have we all due to the insane training we have been doing!) but I had seen what he had for dinner the night before..chicken and veg... and decided he needed some good red meat, iron and carbs! 
To go with the steak which was seasoned with ginger, chili, lime and garlic I made a quick garlic and chili mash, each meal I cook seems to satisfy my guests and I like them too, I hope that I can continue this new tradition after my 100days, I might start Jamies 30-minute meals next and see what I can do with them! 
To finish tonight I made the same pineapple with mint sugar I made on day 1, a healthy evening with great success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment