Tuesday 26 April 2011

Day 35

Parsnips, Pancetta and Peas


I am not sure I was completely convinced by the parsnips, they argued that they fit with the pancetta, and although I didn't hate my dinner, like I said, not completely convinced. 


I felt very weak after yesterday's Marathon Monday: 8k session in the morning, followed by power weights with a short break for Designer Greens. Then 8 stadiums followed by 7 wheels and 105 situps... and 10x100 all out from the block to finish. 


I then went to the Crisis Center thinking my shift was last night when actually it's tonight, so all in all yesterday took its toll. The only saving grace that Beales is here for our late-night heart-to-hearts.


Today was apparently 3hour nap day with two more Jamie Dishes for dinner, not completely satisfied by either but neither offended my taste buds too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment