Tuesday 12 April 2011

Day 22

My first day back on the Crisis Lines!
Another long morning of training, my body is not happy with me at all...too much muscular pain!!! Stadiums yesterday and dehydration with 8k in the morning and 6k at night with the 2hours of dryland... then the FLA's (Florida Letterman Awards)... I think that justifies not cooking...


Today however my salad for lunch was FANTASTIC! Poached egg (my very 1st poached egg) and warm bread Salad...perfect for an afternoon off!
I replanted my herbs in new pots now sitting on my windowsill, but I will have to wait and see how they do because at the moment they are looking a little pathetic so I kept some in their little seedling netting just incase!


Then for dinner just before my Crisis Center shift at 6pm and after taking Zoe for a quick walk down to the lake and coming within about 3ft of a baby alligator I made a quick fix...Salmon with pinenuts, although I was missing the key ingredient (Radicchio) so I am going to have to remake this one...good as it was, will probably be MUCH better with this...NB Radicchio is not in the Radish family, they are not interchangeable! So I have a few radishes for Liz to use going spare.



No comments:

Post a Comment