Thursday 7 April 2011

Day 17 and 18

Daddy Days!


Day 17 was a long exhausting day of errands and practice twice with stadiums and dryland. Dinner at BJs pizza and lunch at Designer Greens so Jamie and I had a break...


However Day 18...YUM! Dad and I went to the Santa Fe River for the afternoon, rented a canoe and floated up and down the river to O'leno state park: beautiful. Turtles, birds, water, sun and the river rise; what more can you ask for?...although might have had an epic fail with the sunburn! I am wearing a red dress tomorrow for the Hall of Fame banquet and I am also red...great big tomato?


Well anyways, Jamie's recipe for today: Cod and Avocado over a green salad...quick and easy after the sun sapped all my energy away! All the food was pretty much ready to go, only had to cut the avocado and basil and grate the cheese, 20 mins in the oven and ready to eat! Perfect end to a perfect day...minus the sunburn!

Cod and Avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment