Friday 15 April 2011

Day 25

3-course feast with Conor and Brett


Worst session ever this afternoon, 100x25 sprints from a dive, all out. I am so tired.


I made focaccia bread and cheeky chocolate mousse with sesame seed toffee snaps in-between sessions and then after 'demon set' I made Jamie's Old man's superb Chicken with roasted potatoes and veg....and superb and bloomin' gorgeous it was!


Today was a stress fest for a few reasons, partly because I was so tired, partly because we got out of the session late because of 'demon set' and then Publix had run out of puff pastry, (maybe because of all the baked brie we've been making?) 


But the stress was definitely worth it, everything turned out perfect as per usual with Jamies recipes, he is a good mentor in my healthy choices, the Bible is teaching me well!


Brett, Conor Liz and I sat around our newly arranged breakfast bar in the sun room and had a very civilized dinner..Liz even managed to create a veggi dish out of mine with all the roasted veg, some bok choy from yesterday with Jamie's white wine and mustard sauce, and his focaccia bread.. and then finished with a cheeky chocolate moose! 


Extremely stuffed now, satisfied but stuffed!...as Jamie would say...Bloomin' Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment