Friday 22 April 2011

Day 32

Mozzarella Salad Snack 


I had to take 2 days off cooking due to dinner or lunches out and a slight depression that the last meal didn't turn out exactly like I wanted.
However I got a couple of emails inspiring me to continue so here we are again!


Another long day of training- today I felt a LOT better in the water..even after the most stressful Crisis Center shift I have ever had...I got home around 1.30/2am and called David to process my 4hour shift from hell and managed a good solid 4hours sleep before training and weights in the morning, extreme nap and back to training in the evening. I made Jamies Mozzarella Salad- genius. So simple yet so effective. 


Round 2 of Cheesecake is in the oven, I am attempting the baked NY cheesecake and will make a strawberry glaze to see if we can make up for the mess I made last time!


I'm back!!! Both in the pool and back to cooking, tired but here!

No comments:

Post a Comment