Monday 18 April 2011

Day 28

Stray from the challenge...
Today I was craving a salad after morning practice, I swam well...5secs faster per 100 than last week- I actually feel like an athlete again!! Then lifted pretty heavy, then back for the warm salad, perfect after I made another easy cheat Jamie recipe.


 Liz found it on one of the food blogs a recipe for the most fabulous cake ever made in about 15mins!!! 
Strawberries, rasberries, toasted almonds, chocolate, cream, sweet pomegranate wine and chocolate vanilla loaf...you cannot really go wrong...can you?!
I made it before practice and all I could think about during the 3x8x50 all out swims was how beautiful it looked sitting in my fridge waiting for me!!
Liz had a hard day of studying and exams so I made her the warm salad lunch too, just without the smoked bacon (vegi!) and then the same dinner as we had last night as I had everything left over to make it over so I had it ready and on the table waiting for her when she walked in the door. *smiley face*
We had another civilized dinner at the table as I ate the very simple spaghetti and tomatoes..YUMMY and easy. 


Although I am running into the problem now that everything I have already cooked- I love, and some of what is left I am a little scared to try...don't get me wrong it looks good, but when I am cooking for everyone else I want them all to like it...and some people have picky tastes!! But I am soldiering on and at 37 dishes in 28 days with 57 to go I am sure I will complete my challenge, I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment