Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 90

YIKES CRUNCH TIME... ten days to go and some serious cooking needs to be done... 19 dishes left with  the sourdough which takes 7days and 4 desserts... 


Today was perhaps one of the longest days I have ever experienced! From practice on Wednesday night to my In-House training shift from 8pm-12midnight, to my phone shift from midnight to 3 (which was off the hook!!), quick nap,  to practice from 7am-930am to the hospital to visit my friend with a ruptured spleen and ruptured kidney til 2.30pm.....I might just say now.... EXHAUSTED!



Needless to say Wednesday was sans cooking but tonight I managed Jamies friend Jethro's tart and the beef and dumpling stew. So here goes the rest of the week...


Saturday dinner with Krystal, Sunday dinner for our True Blood party and tomorrow I am on call so I will get some serious cooking in... 


I am struggling to find figs in season and the Japanese Moli for the salads...I will keep trucking..

No comments:

Post a Comment