Friday 27 May 2011

Day 62

Dinner with Lables!


One of the most wonderful women in the world came over for dinner...in the accelerated program for med-school Laurabeth Guenthner has been studying all week for a test she had today so what better way to end it than with a Jamie meal...


Unfortunately we devoured the chicken too quickly and I forgot to take a picture but I made the chicken, leeks, cream, cannellini beans and marjoram with potatoes... with the artichoke and grapefruit salad to start and the pineapple with mint sugar to finish..
The only pic I remembered was the salad!


With wonderful conversation and the promise of a fabulous cake on sunday I went to bed very happy! ...only one thing on to worry about now.... 20x400 freestyle in the morning!


Good night everyone, I need some rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment