Thursday 19 May 2011

Day 54

Steak Sarnie and Blue Morphs


Recuperated from the meet and back on the grind, my Yorkies now look like Yorkies and I think I might be ready for this EPIC meal that will be my first English Roast on Sunday.


Brian and I went to the Butterfly museum today, the number one attraction in Gainesville and one that I have yet to see, today was the day! I had a favorite for sure with the Blue Morph, he was so pretty and he landed on my leg. It really was beautiful in there with many different species of butterflies, if you are ever in Gainesville you should check it out!



So today was a quick fix steak sarnie for lunch, with four days over half way and only 34 dishes left to go and 8 desserts I believe I have this challenge by the horns...only problems will be that I might have left all the hard ones til the end! If I continue to eat out I might not have enough days... but I will not quit that easily if it comes down to one last day of inviting the WHOLE team over for a random table of food then so be it, but I don't think it will come to that!
Also yesterday was brownie day, it was needed!! So I made some cheesecake swirled brownies, YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment