Monday 16 May 2011

Day 51

Back from ultra swim


Back home to a power outage, tree down through the fence and chlorinated lungs! Got to love te week after the Charlotte Ultra Swim!


Monday off after an 8hr bus ride playing plants vs zombies on my iPhone the whole way back. So Monday was errand day.




Courgette bread (or zucchini as they call it in the US) with pheasant and pomegranate seeds and ricotta cheese with runner beans and tomato sauce for dinner with Ellese and Claire.

After my salad for lunch, I wanted to try the japaneese moli but they didn't have them in fresh market so I used the same grilled lemon dressing on my own salad with the left over zucchini and spinach.


Finally today I attempted Yorkshire puddings, Matt Shead is coming down with a couple of the FSU boys this weekend and the full roast is on the menu for Sunday dinner, only these Yorkshires are proving a little more difficult than I expected, more like Yorkshire Cakes!!! But its ok I have until Sunday to figure them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment