Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 60

On-call tonight.


On call for the Crisis Center as associate tonight so a quick dinner makes me feel less stressed, I don't want to have the oven and burners on and then be called out to a crisis!


So I made the Roasted halibut with Lemon, Anchovies, Capers and Rosemary with the Swiss Card and Cannellini beans and rice.


Still not really a bean fan, its just a texture thing...don't like them! But the rest of the meal was good!! YUMMY and healthy...after speaking with the nutritionist the other day I feel like I am back on track with the portion control and really starting to understand a balanced meal.


Also I got some ice-cream for a kids style Smushin from Jamies Kids Club section...after that set today and today in general I need to go back in age and be a BIG KID again!

No comments:

Post a Comment