Thursday 5 May 2011

Day 43

Back with good news!


Sorry I have been MIA for a few days, with Liz's graduation and practice I have eaten out quite a lot and so today I decided to come back with a bang!


We have made slow contact with the people who do Jamie Oliver's website and they want to feature something about this here blog on his website! I am so excited, I even tackled the Oysters after I have been putting them off for so long after this news!!


I took my Oyster virginity today, I shucked them and used the shallot recipe and I was not all together disgusted by them, I didn't LOVE them but I did like them....


I am ready for the next Oyster challenge soon also!


On top of this I did the Courgette Salad and the baked onion, both of which worked well, quick lunch and ready for a movie and dinner with Conor, he enjoyed the Onion too, but was too much of a baby for the Oyster!!


I will keep you posted on the website stuff :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment