Sunday 20 March 2011

Pre-Challenge

Introduction 

Having just watched Julie & Julia, I have decided that with time now suffocating me with boredom (having graduated with a Bachelor of Science from the University of Florida) I could finally learn how to cook. Who better to learn from than the famous chef from my home country: Jamie Oliver?

Happy Days with the Naked Chef will become my Bible and a journey of ‘Comfort Grub, Quick Fixes and Fish, meat and vegetables’ will unfold.

The Challenge: 100 days, 94 recipes, 13desserts and a healthy eating regime.

With dinners being a social part of my lifestyle I will start this journey tomorrow cooking for my fabulous old friend Anna Forrester and my Dad, what I will start with will be decided when I wake, and my journey to the supermarket as Amateur Cook will be my first adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment