Tuesday 29 March 2011

Day 9

Favorite meal turned even more favorite...


SPAG BOL
Kinda Spaghetti Bolognese (p125) for dinner tonight, this is by far the best one that I have made up until now. After a long emotional day; a viewing of Despicable Me over dinner was perhaps the best way to end it.
Spag bol has been my favorite meal since I was a kid, and I have always added a pinch of sugar so this was the Gemma touch to Jamie today, but this recipe was definitely way better than I have ever, ever cooked spag bol before in my life.
Dad said "very pleasant" and Peter: "best spaghetti bol I have had in a long time" ...YAY a meal that satisfies all.
Last day before I fly back to Florida, I was wondering around Sainsbury's today, having finally figured out where everything is and I am going to have to re-start my adventures and get my bearings in Florida tomorrow...Hopefully Publix and Fresh Market will supply me with the same variety of herbs...or I shall have to grow my own!


Looking forward to getting back to one place after traveling for about 4 months it will be nice not to live out of a suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment